The Bobaflex Street Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bobaflex Street Team Forum

Regional street teams meet here to discuss events, share information, pictures, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BobaFester
Admin
BobaFester

Forum Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules and Regulations   Forum Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Rules are as follows:

1. main objective of this forum is to draw attention to Bobaflex. To help make Bobaflex a commonplace name. To help sell merchandise, tickets, etc. Anything to help make the band more successful

2. I am the creator/administrator of this forum and I ultimately call the shots. However, I will ask opinions of other forum members. I reserve the right to remove any offensive posts, anything violent, anything vulgar. I run a clean forum and that's just how it's gonna be; deal with it(wow, I sound mean, huh?). Oh, and I can and will delete members if any of my rules are broken and I or my moderators see fit, I have the technology, and so do my moderators!

3. Anything off-topic has it's own forum space. Post it there and there alone

4. Let's actually try at this. We can make a difference! The way I see it is: One fan spreads the word to a few friends and that's all well and good, but I took the initiative to create a powerful fanbase willing to put forth more effort. To make fliers, promo ads, call radio stations, etc. just to go that extra mile. My goal is to get a team together who will recruit several fans rather than just a couple like any ordinary fan could do. It was a street team called The Kiss Army that really boosted the popularity of the band, Kiss. Bobaflex may seem kinda small-time now, but they just might be the next big thing!

5. Have some fun! I might have sounded all mean and tough with my rules, but all I want is an orderly Street Team, no clusters. Let's have a good time with this. Hopefully we grow into sort-of a family here. I hope you'll give all you can and I encourage joking around.

I think that works. Hope I don't seem like "another little Hitler trying to bring you down"..haha (any good Bobaflex fan with the Chemical Valley EP shoulda caught my little pun there)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726885995

Forum Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bobaflex Street Team Forum :: Welcome! :: New Members check here first-
Jump to: