The Bobaflex Street Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bobaflex Street Team Forum

Regional street teams meet here to discuss events, share information, pictures, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forumwide announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BobaFester
Admin
BobaFester

Forumwide announcement Empty
PostSubject: Forumwide announcement   Forumwide announcement Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:44 am

Ok. I think we've really established a good core here for the forum. You all seem pretty capable of keeping a forum in line and running smoothly. I plan to open this up to the public here in the near future. I think we'll really play an important role in the increase of Bobaflex's popularity..and at the most crucial time if you ask me! They plan to release the new album in November and it'll be of the utmost importance that we start pushing this album and the tour they'll be on to promote it. My big announcement is that you are all important. Very important to the Street Team organization. I have made you all moderators and just about all of you have the administrator rank. This means you all have power and responsibility here. Now remember that the forum is just a tiny part of what we do as a street team, but I want it kept orderly. You all can keep topics and discussions on topic and clean. No vulgarity, no violent material. Nice and appropriate for all ages. I don't think that'll be a problem, but with new people entering in the near future, God knows what might occur. I'm depending on my core members to help me. I personally invited Shaun, Marty, Jerod, & Tommy to join the forum and check it out, so I hope we can make them proud. I'll keep you posted with my plans to open this up to the public. If anybody has anything to add, pleae do. Also, any questions are welcome. I just hope you're all ready. This should be getting fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726885995
Cap'n Hammer
Cap'n
Cap'n Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Forumwide announcement   Forumwide announcement Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 am

Awesome, can't wait to get some more people in here. \m/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/amanda.stofan
BobaFester
Admin
BobaFester

PostSubject: Re: Forumwide announcement   Forumwide announcement Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Yeah, me either. I just hope it doesn't end up being a zoo. That's where my moderators come in
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726885995
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forumwide announcement   Forumwide announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forumwide announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bobaflex Street Team Forum :: Welcome! :: Down to Business..-
Jump to: